Monday, July 8, 2013

New Way to Share & Alyssa's Birthday Party with the Ortiz family

Hello all! From now on, I will be sharing all family adventures and family photos through this blog.  I will share on Facebook as well, but if you want to save/print a photo, you can get a better photo quality by saving it from here.  Just right click and save. 

Anyhoo, I've been a little slow in getting pictures posted since December, and I still have a few good ones from Thanksgiving/Christmas to share with you.  Here are some of my favorites from little Alyssa's birthday party!




 






 
 


 

3 comments:

  1. The pictures are really nice. I love the one of Sophia coming down the slide... too cute! Great work Leah; the photography class is paying off! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Leah- great job! You are awesome for doing this.

    ReplyDelete